Monday, October 5, 2009

simply post

october 6 2009-today in college i have 5 hour break don't know what to do...actually every tuesday i also have 5 hour break and i just playing facebook and reading other people blog....then i notice my blog had no update for several month already,i afraid my blog will be block or cancel account so i cincai update loh....actually i have alot of event to update geh but due to my monitor broke down so i lazy to update,just have to delay until i have buy a monitor only i update it properly....i will buy my monitor in next week bacause due to my college fee make me "pk" already....i don't like to write my blog in college but this time no choice afraid block account ma hoho~~ok that all for my simple and cincai post....sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment