Thursday, July 29, 2010

Complete my foundation + having event

29 july 2010, whoa so long didn't write blog already..hehe....today is the last day of my exam and even foundation...don't know should sad or happy

Yesterday after my CIT exam finish, i straight away back home and study for my coming exam for today that is PT exam, this last exam i sacrified a lot(T_T) i make note until 10-11pm then go sleep cause too tired, then set alarm and wake up at 3am and start reading my note, cause this subject my mind totally blank=0% so~ no choice but to gambateh if not i can't forgive myself and have to resit=(waste time waste money). Lucky teacher give the "ahem" to my friends and my friends share it with me( thank to my friends who share with me), so i focus on that only due to limited time, if study all!?! i will sure mati tong kiao

Today i read from 3am until 9am then get ready to the lovely sleeping place that is the exam hall^^ then continue to study with my friends. Then finally 11am, we start exam.....i go in and choose a place to sit, then i realise don't know who write "f*ck exam" on the table~ XD....later i open and see the exam question and 1 word come to my mind----> OMG!!
Unknown person: What happen? what happen?
CA_Kazuma: Lucky what i study had come out~:P XD if not i will vomit blood
Unknown person: =.=lll
CA_Kazuma: 昨天熬夜去读书,得来全不费功夫
CA_Kazuma: 临时抱佛脚,读书能力百分百(joke, don't learn)

After exam 1.10pm me and my friends go eat and bowling, people who join are crank, lim, me, mayori, book worm, alvin and the chip muck, PY.....alright type too much, you all read until tired already lo hor~? let enjoy photo time~
(This cute little fellow i take it in naruto car, he say it name also call "chee hoong")
(See lim 简直就是"神")
(This is our score in random of three round)
That all for the picture, this time shoot very less picture cause too long didn't write blog and photoshooting, when i reach there only think of play XD
My opinion: In the begining i feel foundation was so boring and waste my time, until now i also think the same thing, only some subject really did help me. Then i feel so boring to past the 1 year of foundation, but i change my mind on that...i am very enjoy that 1 year 在里面包含了甜,酸,苦,辣 de memory with my friends and my gang (lim, hoong, alvin, kong, ck, lyn, tommy, crank, rynn, yao, kelly...and so on)

No comments:

Post a Comment